Application Notice

Application Notice
Post by: reignofchaosx - March 28th, 2014, 10:40:38 pm

I dont want to sound whinny or anything and I do know a lot has been going on lately with a lot of changes being done but before this new change has happen few have put in applications in the very beginning of March and none have been notified… even myself included. Since the changes have been made just recent at least a whole new page has been added in one day because of the knew changes. I dont want applications like myself to be forgotten and the fact some of us are very dedicated to this server and wanted to be apart of it before the changes ever occurred. Either if it is for a plugin, mod, helper or admin earlier post should be recognized first.

- your builder member
Killaumywaffles

Re: Application Notice
Post by: cookie_tiff - March 29th, 2014, 5:42:34 am

We are very sorry for this inconvenience. I would like you to know that we have not forgotten about yours and others applications. It should be viewed shortly.

Re: Application Notice
Post by: Blackillz - July 26th, 2014, 12:03:06 am

Yes Waaffles, we like you :) ;)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.