Pixel Art?

Pixel Art?
Post by: Kiwiu - July 16th, 2015, 1:59:49 pm

Hello! My name in game is Rose011, and I was wondering if there was some sort of a plot where I can do my pixel art on? I do pixel arts that cant fit the limit, nor the plot. Is there a way I can do it in a testing area or does any of the staff have a super big plot I can use? Please D: I love doing giant pixel art!!

Re: Pixel Art?
Post by: paintcr - July 16th, 2015, 6:55:02 pm

Rose011,

Unfortunately, every person on CubeBuilders has the same size plot, so sadly, it is MOST LIKELY not possible that you could ever do giant pixel art the size that you are describing. However, if you PM staff (Livetabon) on forums, she might talk about it with staff, but dont get your hopes down. Remember:

[font=georgia]DREAM[/font][font=georgia] BIG![/font]

Re: Pixel Art?
Post by: Livetabon - July 18th, 2015, 7:34:13 pm

Actually donators have more than one plot, and some may be nice enough to share a plot for your pixal art.

Just ask some donators :D Or donate!

~Liv :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.