Diamond Donator #2 POSTPONED.

Diamond Donator #2 POSTPONED.
Post by: Anniehbear - March 27th, 2014, 3:52:22 pm

Hey guys and gals,
I have some bad news.

Recently you might have noticed that I havent been online (The only reason Im online right now is because Im using the computer in my partners work. Its a desktop so I wouldnt be able to take it home and kidnap it for minecraft.. unfortunately.)

This is because my laptop has broken. The dock in the laptop that recieves the charger has become loose and now does not deliver the charge to the laptop. One of my partners friends was supposed to fix it (For the past week actually) and obviously has not done so yet.

All in all, this means I cant actually get on for the second Diamond Donator competition. I was so looking forward to it and Im incredibly disappointed to postpone it until further notice.

When my laptop is fixed, Ill rearrange with everyone and we will have this competition. I promise.

Again, Im ever so sorry for letting you all down, however its totally out of my control until this person fixes it. ):

Thank you,
Annie. xoxo

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.