Creative and minigames.

Creative and minigames.
Post by: ThunderHoof - August 25th, 2014, 9:20:35 pm

I have noticed that Creative and minigames have had at least 2/3 of people that play on cubebuilders play in creative and minigames and in my opinion they are complete GARBAGE. Also I have seen that so many staff members put so much Work into creative more than any where elso I would Like to see a new lobby and HardCore. There should be 2 creatives one is plots one is not The one that is not is a normal minecraft world with biomes and there would be an anti-greif system.

Please Dont Move this topic.

Re: Creative and minigames.
Post by: Kereo - August 25th, 2014, 9:50:33 pm

i ban you even though this isnt the game post boom 8)

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 26th, 2014, 8:11:05 am

Kered This is legit and this is not the ban game.Just remove dat post.

Post by: Waflkone - August 26th, 2014, 10:51:58 am

Lol i ban Saturn for saying this is legit :o

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 26th, 2014, 11:38:30 am

STOP SAYING I BAN SATURN,Also What are you trying to (Gain) by saying I ban saturn you trying to make me mad purposly? if so I will make you mad to see how it feels to make you feel the way I feel!

Post by: battymuncher - August 26th, 2014, 4:10:01 pm

I ban you for taking mc so seriously

Post by: Waflkone - August 26th, 2014, 4:27:54 pm

LOL i ban you for... Well nothing ;)

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 26th, 2014, 5:50:18 pm

This is not the (ban person above you post) YOU arent supposed to post random crap in here. I want some legit answers in here!

Post by: Kereo - August 26th, 2014, 9:15:21 pm

i ban you cuz you are getting mad XD :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.