annoying people

annoying people
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - March 8th, 2014, 10:24:18 am

Hi guys everybody knows about those players who take things off you or kill you for fun...
Well today i lost a super slasher to a player called kungfu92009 and he wont give it back!
You should comment on this post if you know any players like that then maybe someone will come to your need and put a bounty on them!
(well i still miss my super slasher! :()

Re: annoying people
Post by: Anniehbear - March 8th, 2014, 12:42:00 pm

The thing is, people will kill you for fun, and for your stuff because its a survival server. I know it can suck so bad because you worked for it, but in the end thats how the game is played.

My recommendation is to make use of those ender chests at spawn and possibly get one to put in your base if you have one. I always make sure to have a second set of armour, tools, food and ignots/diamond in my ender chest. It makes it a lot easier in case Im killed.

Re: annoying people
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - March 14th, 2014, 3:04:17 pm

thx annie!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.