Win a Diamond Donator pack #2!

Win a Diamond Donator pack #2!
Post by: Anniehbear - March 7th, 2014, 12:50:50 pm

Alrighty folks.
Now the first one was a bit of a flop as in the end only three people participated. So with that in mind, and taking into effect, there was lag, were going to do something a little different.
I get paid on the 28th of March, so I was thinking maybe we can have a competition to see who can mine the most diamond on that day. Now I know a lot of you are in different timezones, so Im using my own timezone (GMT) to work this out. (If you dont know what GMT is compared to your timezone, Google is your friend :P)
Now, on the 28th of March at 6pm GMT time, the competition will start. You will then have 2 hours to mine as much diamond as you can so then at 8pm GMT time you will have to immediately stop digging.

The rules so far that I have come up with are;
1. You CAN NOT kill each other. I want this to just be about mining, no killing. If anyone kills another person who is taking part in this contest, you will be disqualified.
2. No Fortune enchantments on your pickaxe. I want one diamond per block.
3. I said in chat a while back that I was thinking team effort, but I have decided not to. There will be NO teams. You can mine in the same area, but no giving each other diamonds.
4. All the diamonds you have at the end must have been mined by YOU. No getting other people to dig for you as well. (Comes under the no team rule but I thought I would elaborate)
5. Diamonds mined in the 2 hour time limit are the only ones that count. You cannot take ones from your chest or anything like that to add to your pile. anyone found to be doing this WILL be disqualified.
6. As per server rules, NO HACKS. If you are found using them you will be perma banned from the server.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or talk to me in the server chat. If you have a rule you think should be included, let me know!
Thanks,
Annie. xo

Edit #1 - Depending on numbers, there will either be two iron pickaxes given to each competitor OR one diamond. It all depends on numbers.
Strip mining is allowed.
If you plan to take part in this contest PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD. I need to know numbers!

Re: Win a Diamond Donator pack #2!
Post by: reignofchaosx - March 7th, 2014, 11:01:49 pm

Best idea yet!!!!

Post by: zLemonProz - March 8th, 2014, 3:29:08 am

Maybe we could ask siggi to create a temporary world for 2 hours to avoid people cheating. He can set it so the new world has a new inventory

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - March 8th, 2014, 6:50:12 am

you know you should close the shop during these 2 hours cause people might buy their diamonds and claim that they mined them! ;)

Post by: Anniehbear - March 8th, 2014, 12:37:56 pm

Killaumywaffles - Thanks dudette! :P

Lemon - Well see if thats possible. If not, then well just have to find a part of the world that has not been inhabited.

Koala - Aha, good thinking. The only thing is, the server console will have a record of that, so even if they do use the shop, they will be found out and swiftly disqualified. :P Thanks for that though, I didnt think of that!

Post by: zLemonProz - March 11th, 2014, 2:41:58 pm

Il Be There

Post by: Lemonfurry - March 12th, 2014, 1:15:04 pm

ill be there

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.