Win a Diamond Donator pack!

Win a Diamond Donator pack!
Post by: Anniehbear - February 27th, 2014, 2:30:48 pm

So folks, on the 28th, Im getting paid, which means freebies!
And so tomorrow at 8pm GMT (UK time) There will be a competition for you to win a Diamond Donator pack. All you have to do is take part in a game of Survival Games and win! Ill be on to witness the winner and then purchase the pack for them. Come and try it! You never know, you might win! ;)

Re: Win a Diamond Donator pack!
Post by: zLemonProz - February 27th, 2014, 2:33:45 pm

Is It For 30 Days Or Will You Carry On To Renew It?

Post by: fmontemayor - February 27th, 2014, 2:43:11 pm

Ill try but Im sure I wont win so I will get my friends to the server!!!
Is teaming at the start allowed?

Post by: zLemonProz - February 27th, 2014, 2:43:47 pm

Me and Lemonfurry will team!

Post by: fmontemayor - February 27th, 2014, 4:27:56 pm

Im looking for a team

Post by: Anniehbear - February 27th, 2014, 6:43:07 pm

No, I will not pay for it to be continued. Its a thirty day thing, which also means if you want it to keep going, you only need to pay $5. The reason Im not carrying it on is because every month there will be a competition to win a Diamond pack, so in say three months time, Id be paying for another Diamond, then two other renew fees plus my own. Doesnt make sense to me :P

I dont care what you do, as long as I have one winner. I wont award it to a team. No hacks though guys, Im serious.
Other than that, have fun!

Also, spread the word on the server to everyone, I want a large gathering for this one!

Post by: fmontemayor - February 28th, 2014, 5:17:10 pm

Who won???

Post by: Lemonfurry - February 28th, 2014, 5:48:25 pm

I dont think anyone really won In the end but not 100% sure

Post by: Anniehbear - March 1st, 2014, 3:19:06 am

It turned into an utter disaster.
Whining about lag in Survival, try to say try a no weapons no armour fist fight, they didnt listen, they were going before I said, they had items, they had armour. Proz kept going on about colour shuffle, which I did not want. Another player hadnt played it so didnt equal fair.

Lamasorus won both Survival Games, and it was both Lemons that started complaining about lag. But lag happens to everyone, and I was fed up of the constant whining. So he won.

Post by: fmontemayor - March 1st, 2014, 6:01:31 am

Congrats to lamasorus!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.