New Spawn!

New Spawn!
Post by: Leifin - February 20th, 2014, 4:16:44 am

The old spawn has been replaced by this fabulous looking spawn building! :)

Re: New Spawn!
Post by: KeepingItCrafted - February 21st, 2014, 4:56:01 pm

I like the new spawn, but in my opinion the old spawn was better. Also can someone make a warp old spawn so people can go to it

Re: New Spawn! Add nether portal!!!! And coal
Post by: fmontemayor - February 22nd, 2014, 3:01:57 am

We had nether portal in the old spAwn. Could you plz add a nether portal??? I also want to sell coal. Lots of people make $$$ with it.

Post by: Leifin - February 25th, 2014, 10:39:45 pm

fmontemayer, you can sell coal in the Ores Shop. Sorry, Siggi isnt thinking about adding a nether portal.

Post by: fmontemayor - February 26th, 2014, 10:30:08 am

Thank you very much for your time :D

Re: Old spawn is better
Post by: ThunderHoof - April 16th, 2014, 10:49:15 am

Can you make a world download in www.planetminecraft.com I would like a world download because i want to do some survival with all the old faction bases and all that good stuff. ;)

Post by: Blackillz - July 26th, 2014, 12:04:59 am

I have literally NEVER seen this topic... :o;D ;)

Post by: Pray4Death - July 26th, 2014, 2:03:46 am

Not much people see it.

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 26th, 2014, 8:59:53 am

Ahh that is the spawn I saw when i first joined cubebuilders, those were the good old days.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.