saturn118

saturn118
Post by: Kereo - August 25th, 2014, 10:02:00 pm

recently i have noticed saturns posts have been very hateful i have lost his friendship in 4 days because his posts are very hateful he hates steve STEVE! he hats alot of minecraft if he hates steve
NOTE: This is NOT a abbuse report

Re: saturn118
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - August 26th, 2014, 1:14:57 am

He Hates Me ;-;

Post by: Waflkone - August 26th, 2014, 7:23:35 am

He hates us all now :o

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 26th, 2014, 8:09:56 am

BTW its SATURN115 and also Im getting sick and tired of people posting random and weird posts Im trying to stop them IT DOESNT mean I hate you.

And The only thing I hate about minecraft is STEVE Dont horrass me or anything I have the right to state my opinion!

Just to let you know I have anger problems and like 7 people use my minecraft account.

Post by: battymuncher - August 26th, 2014, 4:29:26 pm

Saturn, We dont want to annoy you but we are always saying stop being negative because you get mad for us just saying stuff thats funny! Just remember too think before you type and you will become more popular and less mad

Post by: Waflkone - August 26th, 2014, 4:30:42 pm

(Is he the next jojocrafty?) ???

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 26th, 2014, 5:48:34 pm

So waflkone you think i will be the next jojocrafty? dat would be a no also if you call me (jojocrafty) you will be most likely be reported.

Post by: cookie_tiff - August 26th, 2014, 6:42:43 pm

Saturn your "reports" are quite childish. Most of the time there is nothing wrong, and your just trying to get attention. I suggest you knock it off before you get yourself into trouble. Im locking this topic because only thing people are getting out of this is hate.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.