Help with RPG Building

Help with RPG Building
Post by: OrzaRound - April 24th, 2017, 12:42:41 am

Game: Legends Of The Crafted
Genre: RPG
Based Off of FFrostling's amazing games.

So, some of you may have noticed that I am working on an RPG. It is a full length RPG Quest to get to the end, fighting monsters and entering dungeons. Just do /ps go BaconedPotato Lotc_RPG to get in, but be reminded that the quest is closed.
Of Course, I can't do this all by myself, so if you want to help me you can post underneath. Also, I'm not sure if Staff can do this, but would it be possible to convert it into a file for me to download myself? If so, thanks and if you can, post it below.
This may also be a place for updates when it actually releases, but I don't know. Thanks!
(I'm not sure if this is in the right topic :P)

Help with RPG Building
Post by: 948 - April 27th, 2017, 5:15:52 am

why did you make 2 posts on this oder topic smfhhh

wdv
Post by: OrzaRound - May 13th, 2017, 4:36:39 pm

Woops. I'mma go rid of that. Also, can anyone convert my map into a file for me to download? <3

wdv
Post by: chumii - May 14th, 2017, 10:05:34 pm

[quote=BaconedPotato]Woops. I'mma go rid of that. Also, can anyone convert my map into a file for me to download? <3[/quote]

A. What are the odds we will be able to convert a map into a file.
B. Do you even know how to delete a post?

Re:Help with RPG Building
Post by: GalacticCosmos - May 15th, 2017, 4:13:14 pm

Hello

I'm pretty sure it could be done, although you will probably have to ask Siggi really nice, but I'm into the idea. I wish you the best of luck with your RPG, I also think you should show me when it's complete, as I am quite interested.

~Craig
~GalacticCosmos

Re:Help with RPG Building
Post by: Dooplu - May 24th, 2017, 9:41:23 pm

I'd like to help, here's my contact info: l0rd0fdubst3p@gmail.com | skype: sir_lordofdubstep | Discord: Doopsteep#0197
EMAIL

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.