How Old is the Majority of Cubebuilders Members?

How Old is the Majority of Cubebuilders Members?
Post by: BigBoss__ - February 10th, 2016, 1:13:34 pm

[font=verdana] Giving out information such as age seems to be a rather sensitive topic for a surprising amount of our members here at CubeBuilders; thus, I am conducting this anonymous poll to gauge what the average age group is amongst our "members". It should be known that this poll is anonymous (no one will know what age group you voted for) and purely for academic purposes. No consequences will occur for those who do not participate; however, more accurate results will be given if more people partake and answer truthfully in the poll. I look forward to seeing how this poll turns out, and to answer a question that has rather made me curious of late.

Sincerely, BigBoss[/font]

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.