How is the server for you?

How is the server for you?
Post by: Mod_Guy - February 3rd, 2016, 11:05:37 pm

I just want to ask this to all members of the CubeBuilders community, staff included, and get a general description on what you like to do, what you do often, how the sever is for you, what bugs you, that sorta stuff. So if you would please let me know how you feel. Please feel free to open up here, we are all part of the same family.
-Mod

Re: How is the server for you?
Post by: primadxnna - February 4th, 2016, 6:09:16 pm

I have many true friends on the server. From the arguments however, I most of the time ignore them. I feel that the server is recovering from the drama, glitch, etc. I feel more accepted to this community than ever before. I speak that from the heart :3

Post by: flagrocker - February 4th, 2016, 8:27:58 pm

[quote author=Luna link=topic=5411.msg28875#msg28875 date=1454627356]
I have many true friends on the server. From the arguments however, I most of the time ignore them. I feel that the server is recovering from the drama, glitch, etc. I feel more accepted to this community than ever before. I speak that from the heart :3
[/quote]

I do have to Agree that the server is recovering from Drama which is great for the community! ;D

Post by: PhantomNoteBlock - February 4th, 2016, 9:52:56 pm

I really like how theres something for everyone on CubeBuilders. I agree with everyone, I think the server is recovering from the drama. The only thing that really bugs me is people who cant win a fight without saying "eZ, gg10, etc.", but I usually ignore it because its on every server.

Post by: primadxnna - February 5th, 2016, 5:17:01 pm

[quote author=Phantomette link=topic=5411.msg28887#msg28887 date=1454640776]
I really like how theres something for everyone on CubeBuilders. I agree with everyone, I think the server is recovering from the drama. The only thing that really bugs me is people who cant win a fight without saying "eZ, gg10, etc.", but I usually ignore it because its on every server.
[/quote]

Very true.

Post by: Peppah - February 5th, 2016, 6:08:21 pm

I usually like to build by myself on Creative. Call me a londer idc. xD I feel that theres not really everything for everyone, that what is available to play on CubeBuilders should expand. The thing that bugs me the most is those dramatic people who are always fighting and *cry* all the time. .-.

Post by: Praying4Death - February 6th, 2016, 12:53:56 pm

ive been on this server longer then about 99% of the ppl on the server and to tell the truth its not doing 2 good in my eyes I mean no ones gets on facs or mini games half the time, and we only get like 30 ppl on now I think we could do a lot better and we have done a lot better before so its like what happened? I rlly wish it was like before but idk I just wish the server future good luck etc. but I think where going down hill compared to before :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.