I feel bad for leaving

I feel bad for leaving
Post by: flagrocker - January 16th, 2016, 12:38:01 am

i got this sensation in my head that wants me to stay i dont know if i should fully continue to quit or come back what should i do?

Re: I feel bad for leaving
Post by: CookiesFly - January 16th, 2016, 12:50:18 am

Its really your decision Cole, I mean its not exactly my problem (omg i sounds so rude right now xD) but I kind of have a bias because you are my friend (or something :I). So i really cant help you decide without putting my own (personal) opinion, but other wise; our faction kind-of needs you. I mean you were a good leader and stuff ^.^ (You can notice my personal bias in this xD)

Re: I feel bad for leaving
Post by: androosu - January 16th, 2016, 12:22:47 pm

[quote author=flagrocker link=topic=5339.msg28536#msg28536 date=1452922681]
i got this sensation in my head that wants me to stay i dont know if i should fully continue to quit or come back what should i do?
[/quote]

Well, remember you can join back any time. This sensation you got may be saying you only wanted a break from CubeBuilders. Maybe try going on a temporarily leave, and if you feel guilty maybe try coming back. But, thats you decision. Us players can tell you our opinions, but we cant tell you what to think.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.