Was Forced to come visit by someone on skype.

Was Forced to come visit by someone on skype.
Post by: flagrocker - January 14th, 2016, 5:31:47 pm

ok so i recognized when i was Forced visit the server was half dead where did everyone go???

Re: Was Forced to come visit by someone on skype.
Post by: Mod_Guy - January 14th, 2016, 6:17:26 pm

They are probiabbly all at school/spening time with family/in creative. Hardly anyone gets on any other server besides creative and factions any more. ;-;
-Mod

Post by: flagrocker - January 14th, 2016, 9:55:48 pm

[quote author=???Mod??? link=topic=5333.msg28508#msg28508 date=1452813446]
They are probiabbly all at school/spening time with family/in creative. Hardly anyone gets on any other server besides creative and factions any more. ;-;
-Mod
[/quote]
i know right mod im starting to think that this server will be dead in a few months. :/

Post by: BradmasterX - January 14th, 2016, 10:00:31 pm

Yah, same, its sad dough.... :( :( :(

Post by: SkyrunPvP - January 15th, 2016, 3:10:12 am

Nop it was dead in the holidays too, server is going downhill so many OG people have left whats left is a bunch of people who just role play

Post by: Ferocelion - January 15th, 2016, 3:09:14 pm

Why do you guys wonder? You already all know the answer.

Everyone Leaves

Also, when people leave, it makes that persons friends leave aswell because they want to stay with them. Also, some people have other things to do then play. Like if I put my mind on studying right now, Id have hardly any time to play, but since I dont I do have time.

If you guys still dont now why, theres a little problem right now.

-Fero
Post by: PaleoPath - January 17th, 2016, 5:00:38 pm

Thats not really the problem. Of course people leave, but it usually fluctuates in and out when more people are introduced to the server. No popular server has this problem.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.