Getting banned! Wow

Getting banned! Wow
Post by: _BlueRoyal - January 12th, 2016, 6:07:47 pm

Hi my name is Queen_Neverland, but my cubebuilders account is The_Real_Hi8085. A last post was about me quitting cubebuilders because the respect me and my friends get also because a staff member (Booyah) was really mean to me and my friends. but i got banned by booyah for crashing creative then got banned for it SORRY i didnt know that would happen IM A STUPID LITTLE 14 YEAR OLD! then i logged on to my other account and got perm banned <---- Why

And all staff do there jobs well but booyah sits around saying bad words to people, Out of all the admins i meet on servers they dont do that to people

Re: Getting banned! Wow
Post by: WhovianBunny - January 12th, 2016, 6:38:04 pm

Im kinda with you on this because i got temporarily banned for whatever stupid reason it said "Greifing on creative (MINOR)" But i did nothing i got banned on new years eve night!!! on tat morning i was able to come on!!! but then that night NOPE 13 days. Now i have like tomorrow then the next day i come back but you get the point I kinda got punished for What it said when i didnt grief at all!!

Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 13th, 2016, 9:42:56 am

Me too i got banned for
Advertising and being rude???
As i remember advertising is when you give a RREEEAAAALLLL Server and it was siggi99 That was being rude to me
i mean WTH i got 7 days banned but still i wanna play with all my friends and then i get banned for nothing real!!!

So i hope i can get unbanned my In-game name is
TheDkPlayerZ

Post by: Ferocelion - January 13th, 2016, 7:12:15 pm

[quote author=The_Real_Hi8085 link=topic=5324.msg28458#msg28458 date=1452640067]
then i logged on to my other account and got perm banned <---- Why
[/quote]

You should actually go and read the rules. It is written black on white,

Do not use more than one account. Only one account per player is allowed. Alternate accounts are not allowed under any circumstances.

Account sharing is permitted. However, that account is still considered a single person on the server, and punishments will stand even if the offence was not committed by the primary account owner. You are responsible for anything and everything that occurs on your account.

Players using shared accounts are not allowed to apply a staff position, even if all other users of the account dont play on CubeBuilders.

If you want to read other rules, make sure to visit the rules.

Forum rules: http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,1.0.html
In-Game rules: http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,5123.0.html

Thanks,
-Ferocelion

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.