People leaving

People leaving
Post by: Mod_Guy - January 12th, 2016, 9:40:09 am

Hey all, I just wanted to say this before I actually leave my self. Im NOT leaving. I just wanted to say the people that have been leaving are the ones that I met when i first came on this server. I really dont want the ones that started me out to all leave. So please, stay with the server. I just wanted to say that before school started for me actually. XP thanks,
-Mod

Re: People leaving
Post by: SkyrunPvP - January 12th, 2016, 11:10:55 am

People are leaving because siggi dont give 2 tics about them and also a lot of drama that has not been dealt with.

Post by: Mod_Guy - January 12th, 2016, 3:39:43 pm

I can see how you can feel on the drama bit. It has been bugging me as well. But siggi does care about us. If he didnt care, he would have abandoned the server and shut it down. If he didnt care, creative would never come back up. If he didnt care, we would still be a couple of updates behind. If he didnt care, nothing new would ever happen. So, if siggi really doesnt care, then why would we all still be here? Siggi cares deeply about all of us. So, Im not saying that you should change your mind on this. Its your oppinion, so I wont try and change it. But You shouldnt go and spread this. If you think it, then thats you, but if you openly force your oppinion unto others, that will cause others to leave. I dont want that, the other staff dont want that, and I know that siggi would be sad if we all just up and left. Just think about this, How would YOU feel if you owned a server and every one left because one person did?

-Mod

Post by: WhovianBunny - January 12th, 2016, 4:09:22 pm

I wish Hi would come back along with Flag but more of my other friends are joining him and leaving and Im getting quite upset about it!! like srsly I had lots of friends now theyre going granted Me and Flag have been talking. But Im going to leave unless someone stops the Ridiculous Drama thats been going on. Im getting annoyed when I dont join a role play then the person who owns it Begs me and bugs me till i leave or i join. But I still enjoy the server while i can :D I really enjoy Playing or role playing with friends/buddies!!! I also really like Talking about my Fav TV show "Doctor Who" with some of my friends!!! but I still really want flag and hi to come back. but I agree Mod Leaving and making a big post is kinda adding to it but Its also a way to say good bye

Post by: patman96 - January 12th, 2016, 4:44:12 pm

No offense to those of you who are leaving but I have a feeling some are starting to announce it just to get attention

Post by: BarrelRacerMe - January 12th, 2016, 6:08:59 pm

If you guys are leaving because of drama just stop, and good luck finding another server without it. You guys cant let every little thing annoy you. Drama is everywhere. For example at school, you are not going to leave your school because of drama, that is useless because other schools with have just as much or more. Stop being childish and learn to ignore it, and have self control if youre triggered. If it bothers you so much take a few days offline instead of quitting, and then 2 weeks later you come back. Stop seeking attention and actually learn to go over these obstacles instead of avoiding them. If you are allergic to drama, good luck in high school kiddies!! This is a good life lesson. Have a great day:)

~Christy

Post by: WhovianBunny - January 12th, 2016, 6:43:31 pm

Well you do have a point but Actual ad different reasons of leaving. He said that he was annoyed of the drama/ Arguing thats been going on and that people are always so mad well I guess thats what we are saying some people get really angry for so little things like dieing on factions so Actual did have a point!!! I guess after the next person announced it the people after have started to say it i the same way as the person who announced it before actual Said he was leaving. i feel like there should be a rule to not get so mad over those sorta things

Post by: MeLoveEevee - January 12th, 2016, 10:42:55 pm

@Barrelracerme I found a server without drama. xD

@Patman Theres no reason to leave if the server is fun. But you got to remember we all have nice souls inside ourselves and we dont tolerate negativity, well some of us.

@Everyone Dont leave just because of me if this is the case. I only left because its the best for my health and I never gained so much anger and hate emotions before until the last days of me on CB. Im learning how to control my anger and go back to the good ol me. You can tell my leaving post was filled with so much hate and anger if you check back. I know im popular and people usually follow the popular guys but if you really enjoy the server then stay. ^-^

@MOD I think spreading is a good reason. We dont want other players have hurt feelings right? We want whats best for them. The whole drama situation has been effecting CB and Siggi should push all the things away and focus on the community. I told him how to fix CB but he has not took my idea into consideration. Youre right about the whole loving thing but if you want CB to go back to normal youre going to have to be harsh on all who disrespect and ban them without warning and have them appeal. This is the main point for CB as of now. If this is solved he will get more players and will get more money. But no one is listening to me lol. So dont take it out on the people who are leaving, take it out on whats causing it.

If they want to leave, let them leave. The most annoying thing is drama, which should be handled first before everything. You guys all had hints to fix the server. Use that hint and do whats best for CB. If not, then it will continue to lose the best of its players. I know its hard to accept that, which is why youre defending it and MOD you completely did not say anything about how you are going to fix the drama, you just dodged it. Youre right, Siggi does love us all but if you want all of this to stop then take out the drama makers and causers. People say I am what cause the drama for the leavings, but this is only for peace which is what I want for all of us. For a good server you need a good community.

Im only here because Im still just tired of seeing people hurt but I cant help but try to cheer them up and hope the best for them. Were all going to die soon, why not live life happy and to its fullest?

Post by: flagrocker - January 12th, 2016, 11:09:13 pm

[quote author=ExquisiteGlaceon link=topic=5323.msg28463#msg28463 date=1452656575]
@Barrelracerme I found a server without drama. xD

@Patman Theres no reason to leave if the server is fun. But you got to remember we all have nice souls inside ourselves and we dont tolerate negativity, well some of us.

@Everyone Dont leave just because of me if this is the case. I only left because its the best for my health and I never gained so much anger and hate emotions before until the last days of me on CB. Im learning how to control my anger and go back to the good ol me. You can tell my leaving post was filled with so much hate and anger if you check back. I know im popular and people usually follow the popular guys but if you really enjoy the server then stay. ^-^

@MOD I think spreading is a good reason. We dont want other players have hurt feelings right? We want whats best for them. The whole drama situation has been effecting CB and Siggi should push all the things away and focus on the community. I told him how to fix CB but he has not took my idea into consideration. Youre right about the whole loving thing but if you want CB to go back to normal youre going to have to be harsh on all who disrespect and ban them without warning and have them appeal. This is the main point for CB as of now. If this is solved he will get more players and will get more money. But no one is listening to me lol. So dont take it out on the people who are leaving, take it out on whats causing it.

If they want to leave, let them leave. The most annoying thing is drama, which should be handled first before everything. You guys all had hints to fix the server. Use that hint and do whats best for CB. If not, then it will continue to lose the best of its players. I know its hard to accept that, which is why youre defending it and MOD you completely did not say anything about how you are going to fix the drama, you just dodged it. Youre right, Siggi does love us all but if you want all of this to stop then take out the drama makers and causers. People say I am what cause the drama for the leavings, but this is only for peace which is what I want for all of us. For a good server you need a good community.

Im only here because Im still just tired of seeing people hurt but I cant help but try to cheer them up and hope the best for them. Were all going to die soon, why not live life happy and to its fullest?
[/quote]

same actual!

Post by: MeLoveEevee - January 12th, 2016, 11:16:04 pm

If I was a owner, I would always check into the server to see If theres any problems or forums. Its kinda not that hard to see that the leaving thing is a very big deal. If I didnt have any time and wanted to just continue working on plugins or playing playstation all the time, then I would tell the highest staff what to do to fix this.

My idea, is to ban all the people who disrespect. This will leave only with the good community left. Then, if they really are sorry for the trouble they caused, they can appeal and re-think their horrible actions they have caused upon us all. This will lose players, Yes but it will leave out a good community and more nice folks to come join and stay. You have the power of a "ban hammer" in your hands. I would use it.

If you are against with what I said then theres no really way to fix the drama and everything thats been happening. Ive been called a prick on the server a few days ago because of this, appearently they do not know im trying to do whats best for people. Like I said, I am to make people have a strong heart. What Christy said is right but this is a Minecraft server. If people are rude people leave. You want a kid friendly family server? Fix the drama, because of as right now if I remember theres like innapropiate jokes and rude jokes that influence kids to be bad so I think what will also fix It is "Maturity". Dont do insulting jokes or innapropiate ones like "Deez nuts" or "Your gay".

We Staff are set to be a mature role model and the best to the server. Fix what needs fixing. Dont do it later, dont create a excuse for it. Do it Now.

Im simply helping both sides as it is to fix all of this. You cant force someone to stay with all the drama that happens. Or theyll just snap like I did. Let them leave, so they wont bring out there negativity towards the community.

If you are happy on CB then stay.

Siggi will see the leavings and will fix this. If no one were to leave it probably would be fixed but not asap.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.