Quitting CubeBuilders

Quitting CubeBuilders
Post by: Hi8085 - January 11th, 2016, 4:04:28 pm

Sorry but i have decided its time to leave..... My friends are getting harassed and i dont Like that. I Will (Maybe) get on once or twice a week. I hope you all have an amazing, Wonderful 2016! I will miss all of you <3

-Love Hi8085 <3 :(

Re: Quitting CubeBuilders
Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 11th, 2016, 4:18:14 pm

[quote author=Hi8085 link=topic=5320.msg28438#msg28438 date=1452546268]
Sorry but i have decided its time to leave..... My friends are getting harassed and i dont Like that. I Will (Maybe) get on once or twice a week. I hope you all have an amazing, Wonderful 2016! I will miss all of you <3

-Love Hi8085 <3 :(
[/quote]

Yeah okay I understand completely, and kinda agree with your reason sadly ;_;
But I hope we can speak more than we already do! All were used to is pvping with each other, but I hope we can pvp some other time when were both on? I hope you have a great 2016, you deserve it youre amazing. Bye bye old friend, cya soon.;(

Re: Quitting CubeBuilders
Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 12th, 2016, 3:01:19 pm

why does ppl leave i dont get it just report them who are harrassing!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.