Quitting Cubebuilders

Quitting Cubebuilders
Post by: _BlueRoyal - January 11th, 2016, 3:41:48 pm

Im quitting Cubebuilders, Not that anyone cares about this post or me, All the staff hate me xbooyahx got a promotion to admin and well.. he didnt deserve it and all he does is say stfu to a really good friend of mine (Flagrocker), Siggi can care less about me quitting.

Ill come back maybe sometime when i get over how mad i am.

Cya yall in the future, and sorry if you see typos :)

Bye
~Queen_Neverland not Hi

Re: Quitting Cubebuilders
Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 11th, 2016, 4:02:21 pm

[quote author=The_Real_Hi8085 link=topic=5319.msg28436#msg28436 date=1452544908]
Im quitting Cubebuilders, Not that anyone cares about this post or me, All the staff hate me xbooyahx got a promotion to admin and well.. he didnt deserve it and all he does is say stfu to a really good friend of mine (Flagrocker), Siggi can care less about me quitting.

Ill come back maybe sometime when i get over how mad i am.

Cya yall in the future, and sorry if you see typos :)

Bye
~Queen_Neverland not Hi
[/quote]

Wow Ive known you for ages, Ill be really sad to see you go. Remember when we used to pvp together literally all the time? Yeah I miss those days, wish we still did that more tbh. Dont say that no one cares about you here please, you were a really good friend, still are, of mine and I care about you. Im sure the staff dont hate you, just cause you may of had an odd argument with one of them doesnt mean they hate you. And well if they do, then they must be acting like silly sausages - why would someone want to miss out on a great friend like you?
Dont let one staff member change your opinion on all staff members, all of them are really nice when you get to know them - trust me I know it can feel like theyre acting superior to you at ( just going by knowledge from the server Im mod at, we get problems like this too. ) times but either way theyre humans just like us and we can still all get along. Also I love your username.

I hope you figure things out, cant wait to see you again friend.

Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 12th, 2016, 3:02:20 pm

HEY Booyah is cool!

Post by: Praying4Death - January 13th, 2016, 7:51:59 pm

^^^ smartest thing ive heard today lol

Post by: flagrocker - January 14th, 2016, 12:16:01 am

[quote author=TheDkPlayerZ link=topic=5319.msg28453#msg28453 date=1452628940]
HEY Booyah is cool!
[/quote]

Nah he sucks for what he did to us. Im only on the Forum to talk to people who want me to talk to them here.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.