i'm quiting CubeBuilders Have fun

i'm quiting CubeBuilders Have fun
Post by: flagrocker - January 11th, 2016, 12:47:06 am

Ok i have Decided that its time for me to leave CubeBuilders but i will be on 2 times a week. the reason why im quiting is because, of all the Drama and me Dealing with Random Crap like being insulted, im sick of it, and i also hate the way Complaints about being Plot Denys and Dramatic Role plays. i hope everyone has a good time without me and i will miss you all. have a great year!

Re: i'm quiting CubeBuilders Have fun
Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 11th, 2016, 9:35:41 am

First you actully start most of the "Crap"
and second just ignore the rp

and leaving cubebuilders sounds like drama to
so yeah

Post by: BradmasterX - January 11th, 2016, 9:53:22 am

[quote author=TheDkPlayerZ link=topic=5316.msg28423#msg28423 date=1452522941]

so yeah
[/quote]
Some one understands finally, XD. Well there goes another friend of mine in Minecraft, Juan left, will left, flag left, and the drama of everyone else leaving.

Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 11th, 2016, 12:24:51 pm

im not leaving i just cant join becasue Siggi99 lied about me and got me reported! (banned for 7 days)

Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 11th, 2016, 1:42:23 pm

[quote author=TheDkPlayerZ link=topic=5316.msg28423#msg28423 date=1452522941]

so yeah
[/quote]

Not meaning to sound rude, but it is kind of hard to ignore Roleplay drama - if youre a frequent member on say creative ( new ) then it is quite difficult to ignore the Roleplay situation. Because it does take up the chat, then other people who arent necessary involved in the Roleplay feels the need to butt in the conversation causing more disagreements.

Also the random crap isnt just between Flag which means he doesnt start most of it. The random rude outbursts have been happening between a lot of players Ive noticed
For example, I come on most of the time just for one friend on here. Who two people+, cannot remember the names... Were being mean to her because of her voice? People need to mature. Half the time we insult people without realising, what you think is harmless can actually damage someones self esteem and it can hurt them. Maybe not physically, but it sure can emotionally. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? Yeah, not true - words can hurt just as much, if not more. Bruises and such will heal, youll forget about it half the time. Words? Those can be permanent too. Its not just this server thats for sure but I swear people need to see past that and just understand that were not born to be equal and we are going to be different from each other whether you like it or not. ( By the way, I use the word you a lot, I am not meaning directly to you. I doubt you do this - but its just the way I phrase things. )

Also.. I dont get at all how you said leaving will create more drama, like if you leave to get away from the drama and just the server in general how would that cause more drama? You wouldnt be on the server to see/nor care about it lol.

None the less, Im sorry for the word wall. I just needed to rant lol.

Anyway flag, Ill be sad to see you go. You were one of my good friends since very early 2015 considering I didnt even have a laptop when I spoke to you half the time lol. Best of luck for the future, happy new year and good luck to ya.

Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 11th, 2016, 2:05:07 pm

what i meant about leaving is drama is that its drama to like write all that down and say you leave instead just write
`im leaving im gone XD`
and he can just ignore the person who is in the rp
and when we did the rp on creative old he came and interupt us but ill miss him too
Becasue flag is nice and cool so

Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 11th, 2016, 2:46:22 pm

[quote author=TheDkPlayerZ link=topic=5316.msg28431#msg28431 date=1452539107]
what i meant about leaving is drama is that its drama to like write all that down and say you leave instead just write
`im leaving im gone XD`
and he can just ignore the person who is in the rp
and when we did the rp on creative old he came and interupt us but ill miss him too
Becasue flag is nice and cool so
[/quote]

Ah okay sorry mate, I must of misunderstood. Reading back on my words, Im sorry for being kinda moody, its been like this all day ehhhh. Anyway sorry for misinterpretating what you meant lol.

Post by: BarrelRacerMe - January 11th, 2016, 3:14:46 pm

wow cole

Post by: flagrocker - January 11th, 2016, 4:47:54 pm

i will be logging in right now to say my good byes have a great day!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.