What's up?

What's up?
Post by: EmsMyEms - January 5th, 2016, 7:17:41 am

Ive recently come back to CubeBuilders just to play around on Skyblock and Creative. I noticed that not alot of players get in anymore. Yes, I know that school has started. But even over Winter Break, there was nobody. Only 50 players average. The most Ive been on to see was over 100! What happened? Did everyone quit? The server used to be happy! Whenever I log on, there is some sort of argument going on. Like, can. You rest in peace?

Re: What's up?
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - January 5th, 2016, 3:01:14 pm

No, some people are going back to school thats why. Also maybe you have forgot to read all the posts about people leaving.

Post by: PaleoPath - January 5th, 2016, 7:04:20 pm

Also I know a few people on this server who cant get on MC during the weekdays, like me. School kicked in and whether its mid-terms or sports, everyone has a lot of other things to be doing.

Post by: KermitsBigToe - January 6th, 2016, 6:16:42 pm

Hawaii! I havent seen you in a while I missed you, cant wait to speak to you when I have the time to come online. To answer your questions, yeah quite a few people have left cubebuilders for a bit for academic/personal purposes or just because they simply dont enjoy the server as much as they used to so they decided to leave sadly. Im guessing a few people have left cause as you mentioned, theres been quite a bit of arguments/drama lately on cubebuilders. But hopefully thatll all pass and we can go back to the happy community that we once were, and I believe theres still a part of that community still here today.
Ill try and come on to see you either on Friday or the weekend, I have to revise for the mini tests Im getting right now which will all help me prepare for my exams/nationals.
Hope to see ya soon old friend! :D

Post by: Yvetal123 - January 9th, 2016, 5:31:26 pm

[quote author=xQuantum link=topic=5283.msg28333#msg28333 date=1452038660]
Also I know a few people on this server who cant get on MC during the weekdays, like me. School kicked in and whether its mid-terms or sports, everyone has a lot of other things to be doing.
[/quote] mhmm ever since I joined the op math team I cant get on during the weekdays with the surplus of homework, honestly after hearing what Juan says, cb kinda does suck right now and I will probably quit cuz it is a terrible server now.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.