To Peppah, and to CubeBuilders.

To Peppah, and to CubeBuilders.
Post by: MeLoveEevee - January 3rd, 2016, 1:54:06 pm

Im only here because I want to solve an issue. Was talking to Peppah on Skype and I hate to see her so upset over the negativity and attitude/rudeness directed to her via CubeBuilders.

Peppah is a very nice friend, you all have no right to be mean to her unless she has done something so bad for example like.. Telling you to go die or something similar. We all have very short lives, were all going to go away soon. Why do you people just fight over on a kids game? Is this how you wanna spend your life? You should embrace the fact your parents got you Minecraft! They pay for your electricity bills that you use up, they pay for food for you to live, they pay for your clothes and they pay for you to go to school.

Do you like getting into fights? Or do you people (This is being directed to people who disrespect) just dont understand what life is yet? Yeah im sure their can be some very rude people, thats the only time you should be rude if they are being rude back.

But dont end it to where the friendship goes away. Solve it like mature gentlemen/women. Theres a reason why your parents say dont do drugs, dont smoke dont curse and ect. They all lead up to something. Which is eventually soon to be pain if you dont listen.

Now from what Ive heard, People started hating Peppah on CB. Im not really into CB anymore and I can hardly visit because everytime I login theres a argument going on xP

But for the people that hate on Peppah, maybe you should re-think your life and cherish all the good things you have in life. At least You! At least you can play Minecraft. Those homeless kids out there? They cant! Do something good in your life and try to make a person happy no matter what! They have feelings too.

Hopefully CubeBuilders will change in the future. We could be the most popular server.. If we just banned the people who disrespect without any warning whatsoever. That way, itll be more friendly family server.

All I can think of to stop the arguments on CB is by enforcing a Perma Ban to whoever disrespects a player without warning. Because some people dont listen to words, they sometimes have to listen by punishment which is what parents will also go through when they have kids.

For the people who are nice on CB, Thank you. You have my gratitude. So guys, please be nice to Peppah xP
I dont care if this started over some stupid animal killing, this is human to human. We play for sport, this isnt world war III.

Re: To Peppah, and to CubeBuilders.
Post by: oneofakid - January 3rd, 2016, 2:46:46 pm

Amen.

Post by: dtown2002 - January 3rd, 2016, 2:49:58 pm

This is why I want to be staff, so I can deal with stuffs like this...

Post by: MeLoveEevee - January 3rd, 2016, 3:06:19 pm

Thank you, for seeing my way Oneofadkid. God bless Cx

Dtown, you have a good heart. Hopefully, when the time comes I believe youll become staff and stop all the drama.

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - January 3rd, 2016, 3:08:41 pm

I also agree

Post by: SkyrunPvP - January 3rd, 2016, 4:56:56 pm

[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=5277.msg28235#msg28235 date=1451850598]
[/quote]

Lol sorry to say but na na na na

Post by: BradmasterX - January 4th, 2016, 9:33:38 am

Skyrun, no, just no.... Stop, just stop.....
Anyway, god bless you, now that is a good reason to stop being rude, it seems like you just purified my heart and head.

Post by: dtown2002 - January 4th, 2016, 9:55:40 am

[quote author=ExquisiteGlaceon link=topic=5277.msg28240#msg28240 date=1451851579]
Thank you, for seeing my way Oneofadkid. God bless Cx

Dtown, you have a good heart. Hopefully, when the time comes I believe youll become staff and stop all the drama.
[/quote]
I do O3O

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - January 4th, 2016, 10:17:29 am

[quote author=ExquisiteGlaceon link=topic=5277.msg28225#msg28225 date=1451847246]
Im only here because I want to solve an issue. Was talking to Peppah on Skype and I hate to see her so upset over the negativity and attitude/rudeness directed to her via CubeBuilders.

Peppah is a very nice friend, you all have no right to be mean to her unless she has done something so bad for example like.. Telling you to go die or something similar. We all have very short lives, were all going to go away soon. Why do you people just fight over on a kids game? Is this how you wanna spend your life? You should embrace the fact your parents got you Minecraft! They pay for your electricity bills that you use up, they pay for food for you to live, they pay for your clothes and they pay for you to go to school.

Do you like getting into fights? Or do you people (This is being directed to people who disrespect) just dont understand what life is yet? Yeah im sure their can be some very rude people, thats the only time you should be rude if they are being rude back.

But dont end it to where the friendship goes away. Solve it like mature gentlemen/women. Theres a reason why your parents say dont do drugs, dont smoke dont curse and ect. They all lead up to something. Which is eventually soon to be pain if you dont listen.

Now from what Ive heard, People started hating Peppah on CB. Im not really into CB anymore and I can hardly visit because everytime I login theres a argument going on xP

But for the people that hate on Peppah, maybe you should re-think your life and cherish all the good things you have in life. At least You! At least you can play Minecraft. Those homeless kids out there? They cant! Do something good in your life and try to make a person happy no matter what! They have feelings too.

Hopefully CubeBuilders will change in the future. We could be the most popular server.. If we just banned the people who disrespect without any warning whatsoever. That way, itll be more friendly family server.

All I can think of to stop the arguments on CB is by enforcing a Perma Ban to whoever disrespects a player without warning. Because some people dont listen to words, they sometimes have to listen by punishment which is what parents will also go through when they have kids.

For the people who are nice on CB, Thank you. You have my gratitude. So guys, please be nice to Peppah xP
I dont care if this started over some stupid animal killing, this is human to human. We play for sport, this isnt world war III.
[/quote] I hope this aint related to me... But everyone is probly cheering that Im gone so I wont be a problem

Post by: dtown2002 - January 4th, 2016, 10:18:47 am

[quote author=SkyrunPvP link=topic=5277.msg28249#msg28249 date=1451858216]
[quote author=dtown2002 link=topic=5277.msg28235#msg28235 date=1451850598]
[/quote]

Lol sorry to say but na na na na
[/quote]
Sky why dont u just shut up

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.