Too all CubeBuilders Members, and staff alike.

Too all CubeBuilders Members, and staff alike.
Post by: Mod_Guy - January 2nd, 2016, 1:12:18 am

It pains me to see another fellow cube member leave like this. All of these people that are leaving are causing others to leave. I have been on this server since some time in July, and almost half of the people that i first met have left. I really LOVE this server, I might even say that Id die for it. But these people that are leaving just pains me. They are causing a "hole" sorta speak and I just want to try to fix that hole. So lets see if we can fix this.
-Mod

Re: Too all CubeBuilders Members, and staff alike.
Post by: dtown2002 - January 2nd, 2016, 10:20:14 am

Its like a line of people walking along, hackers dig a hole and cause peeps to fall into it, more hackers make it bigger so its almost impossible to avoid it. I know what your going thru Mod, ive been here for 2 years and I hope I continue to avoid the hole. If we can get more active staff, we can start to fill up the hole these hackers have made, Yesterday there was 2 hackers at hub and they made about 2 people leave. So lets fight to fill up the hole these hackers have dug!!! Im on your team mod, anyone want to join?
With Love,
dtown2002 (CubeBuilders Veteran)

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - January 2nd, 2016, 12:55:09 pm

Ive almost been here 2 years, and I aint leavin (Even if I am perm banned, for the time)

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - January 2nd, 2016, 6:19:10 pm

I love this server. I left in-game, but I will stay on the forums. I will not leave completely, but for now I am only on the forums

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.