Farewell, Friends

Farewell, Friends
Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - January 2nd, 2016, 12:55:41 am

I cant stand this server Anymore. Too much hate,drama,harrassment, and just a ton of other absolute CRAP that I cant handle anymore. Just a few days ago, I logged on and people were arguing.Keep in mind that this is not permanent, just I cant stand this any longer.Also, none of this involves me really, it just hurts to see this server falling apart.
I have not been bullied or hurt, but none of my friends are really online anymore, and neither am I.

Happy New Year,

I bid you all farewell
-Feb

Re: Farewell, Friends
Post by: Mod_Guy - January 2nd, 2016, 1:09:38 am

Good bye. Please come back soon.
-Mod

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - January 2nd, 2016, 1:00:11 pm

[quote author=FebreezeNH link=topic=5267.msg28137#msg28137 date=1451714141]
I cant stand this server Anymore. Too much hate,drama,harrassment, and just a ton of other absolute CRAP that I cant handle anymore. Just a few days ago, I logged on and people were arguing.Keep in mind that this is not permanent, just I cant stand this any longer.Also, none of this involves me really, it just hurts to see this server falling apart.
I have not been bullied or hurt, but none of my friends are really online anymore, and neither am I.

Happy New Year,

I bid you all farewell
-Feb
[/quote] The stuff you talk about happens to be every day because I kind of start it with a argument and then people throwing all these words at me, so I know what your talking about. But I dont want to leave because I have friends and roots here

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - January 2nd, 2016, 6:09:35 pm

I will probably be on the forums, but I wont be on the serer for a while

Post by: Peppah - January 3rd, 2016, 6:56:30 am

We never really knew each other, but I hope to see you on the server again! Bye for now. :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.