Concerning all cubebuilders members and staff alike

Concerning all cubebuilders members and staff alike
Post by: Mod_Guy - December 20th, 2015, 7:34:04 pm

OK, this is a matter that i will be talking about for a couple of days. People have been leaving and complaining that quote on quote "CB is gone." Now if siggi ever reads any of these, I cant even imagine how he might feel. But I know how I would feel. I would be heart broken. I would start to consider weather or not to keep the server open. But from what I have heard from the other staff members, siggi isnt going to do that. People, we need to take all of the people who are leaving and listen to their words. They say that Cube-builders needs to be fixed or have a new leaf. And I agree. If the staff need to be as proper as possible *cough* Jess and booyah *cough* then even all of the members need to look into their history and see if they are doing anything wrong. I have and I have done my fair share of wrong doing. Please, lets take the people who have left and honer their complaints.

-Mod

Re: Concerning all cubebuilders members and staff alike
Post by: spookytables - December 20th, 2015, 7:39:39 pm

*Honor And My Biggest Complaint Is Drama. Drama Is Everywhere Example: Arguments On Creative, Fights About Killing In Factions (ITS FACTIONS ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT!) Basically Thats The Reason Why Im Leaving Cb. Also, People Saying And I Quote: "Cursing Isnt Aloud!!! Stop Cussing!" There Is /censor on (But I Know This). The Word "Cussing" Also Bothers Me Why Cant People Say "Cursing" Or "Swearing". Maybe Im Becoming To Mature For This (Im Highly Mature For My Age)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.