Ideas of what type of planes to build for a outdoor aviation museum

Ideas of what type of planes to build for a outdoor aviation museum
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - December 9th, 2015, 9:15:44 am

Cubebuilders Community,

I am happy that you all support my idea of an outdoor airplane museum. I need your help though with different ideas. There are different models of airplanes from several different aircraft manufacturers like Boeing, Airbus, and Bombardier. Please research different models that you would like to see. Also there are many different airline skins that I can put on the aircraft from airlines all around the world. I am more familiar with the ones based in the U.S. but tell me which airlines you want to see and I will do my best to make it happen. I am open to ideas. If you have any ideas post them here or mail me in game on CubeBuilders or mail me on the CubeBuilders forum.

Sincerely,

-rtd321

Re: Ideas of what type of planes to build for a outdoor aviation museum
Post by: Jerio - December 9th, 2015, 1:46:30 pm

You should make the following:

Cessna 172
King Air 350i
Gulfstream 650er
F35

Yup. Im a pilot.

Re: Ideas of what type of planes to build for a outdoor aviation museum
Post by: SuperNova50 - December 10th, 2015, 3:38:20 am

[quote author=DeltaFlyer15 link=topic=5165.msg27645#msg27645 date=1449686790]
You should make the following:

Cessna 172
King Air 350i
Gulfstream 650er
F35

Yup. Im a pilot.
[/quote]
same lel, my dad is a cfi, so hes teaching me to fly :) you should add the Lockheed L-188 Electra

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.