The New Airport has been demolished

The New Airport has been demolished
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - December 5th, 2015, 10:34:27 pm

Cubebuilders Community,

I regret to inform you that the new airport that I had built has been demolished. It is because of the lack of interest. There have been at most 5 ppl per flight which is way down from the number of customers we used to have on 1 flight. Also anyone that was working for the airport in creative I am sorry to tell you that you are fired effective immediatley. I am considering though making a outdoor museum of different aircrafts and turning that into a warp. Tell me what you think of this idea.

Sincerely,

-rtd321

Re: The New Airport has been demolished
Post by: BradmasterX - December 5th, 2015, 10:55:52 pm

Im so sorry to see the airport go... But I love an idea of a plane museum!!!

Post by: Peppah - December 6th, 2015, 6:57:23 am

The plane museum idea sounds cool :D

Post by: SuperNova50 - December 8th, 2015, 3:29:51 pm

I endorse this plan!!! as long as there is a special plane dedicated to me =) (I want it to be a boeing 787 dreamliner)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.