I am leaving the server for now folks!

I am leaving the server for now folks!
Post by: Magicov - December 1st, 2015, 5:49:47 am

After many years of playing on cube builders Ive seen the pros and cons about it. Despite it being a great community, I find that role playing has taken over all servers. Ive seen at least 5 on skyblock, thousands on creative and many more on factions, which I barely play. For this fact I have found a new favorite server, a fan server for my favorite youtuber, where there is no conflict no griefing and most of all, no ROLE PLAYING.
Ever since I have joined in February 2013, I have seen the server go downhill. Such as inactive owners, bad mouthing players and generally people who want to be dicks and corrupt the server in ways you couldnt imagine.
So this is my final post for this year, folks. I will come by every once in a while to see whats going on, but for now, Im leaving this hellish place.
Sorry to all my friends I had close contact with, such as the staff, darthgremlin, maket, skateoh, sterlings and many more. I will miss you all :(

Goodbye CB <3 I will be back once things change! _MD_

Re: I am leaving the server for now folks!
Post by: BradmasterX - December 1st, 2015, 9:13:25 am

Goodbye Magic Dog!!!! Come back soon!

Re: I am leaving the server for now folks!
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - December 3rd, 2015, 12:30:58 pm

Goodbye Magicdog. Hope the new servers fun, maybe come on occasionally?
(ik what u feel with the rollplayers. it gets annoying!)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.