New Skype Group

New Skype Group
Post by: realJosefStalin - November 19th, 2015, 8:39:38 am

As most know the CB Skype groups have died...Akiraff is gone Karow is gone and Siggi doesnt talk to us anymore. So, I want to make a new skype group for CubeBuilders. I have devised a plan for it.
It would share almost all the rules that teamspeak has with a few exceptions.
Added Rules:
-Spamming will result in insta-ban...people in the group dont wanna hear about playmc.minecraft.fml
-Inappropriate picture will result in perm/insta-ban
-No asking for inappropriate pictures. If you do you will recieve a skype strike and be forever deemed a creep
-SmowZowDavid isnt allowed on >:(
These are the rules
I will make it but I request the staff legitimize it and admin it. I cant be on at all times to make sure no one is being a dumb :/

Re: New Skype Group
Post by: BradmasterX - November 19th, 2015, 8:52:43 am

You even made a rule that smow cant join XD... Why do you hate him? XD

Post by: vvanqu1sh - November 19th, 2015, 6:34:44 pm

We already have a bunch of skype groups xD

Post by: realJosefStalin - November 19th, 2015, 9:36:44 pm

We ahve no official collective skype group

Post by: BradmasterX - November 19th, 2015, 10:07:26 pm

true, and there are tons of small Skype groups including mine

Post by: KissMeImIrish - November 20th, 2015, 7:34:38 am

Pixel why is my old skin on your signature?

Post by: slimestein - November 20th, 2015, 11:49:10 am

[quote author=ActualPixel link=topic=5096.msg27349#msg27349 date=1447987004]
We ahve no official collective skype group
[/quote]
We do have that, and all mod+ is administrators in it, its kind of dead even though 33 people is in it but if people start talking there it no need for a new one.
(and everyone can put new members in to that group so just ask a friend with skype that is in it to invite you to it)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.