Spleef Tournament in Skyblock!

Spleef Tournament in Skyblock!
Post by: Magicov - November 2nd, 2015, 7:43:48 am

Hello guys! Magic here, this topic was meant to go in announcements, but I couldnt post for some reason. So Ill post it here. I will be hosting a spleef tournament on January 15, 4pm Maritime province time. (Idk time zones very well)
So there will be teams of three, and the prize is a set of god armor for each team member on the winning team and a 25k banknote for each. Register your teams below, and I will approve. Bring an efficiency 5 shovel, because these will not be provided. Make sure your register your teammates below, and make sure that they are all members of the forum (Member rank in-game) so they can ask me about anything! The arenas will be a 30 block wide circular structure made from snow, and first team to get all 3 other teammates under the snow wins! winning teams will have their teammates brought back between matches.
Rules:
1: No attacking other players, and if its by accident, quickly say so in chat. (I will be watching)
2:Same as rule one, but dont attack other team members outside the arena, it WILL lead for your entire team to be disqualified!
3: Make sure you have a team name! for example, (Maketboss, Darthgremlin and SkateOh would have a team name of "BossGremlin")
4: No destroying anything else but the snow, and if you do, you will go bye bye from the server ( /ban :) )
5: Trash talking is allowed, but no "You suck big ones" or dirty references meant to hurt. only to joke around
6:If you can, record it with some kind of recording device and post it on the forum! (Optional)
7: Have fun, its mandatory! (JK)

Happy spleefing! _MD_

Re: Spleef Tournament in Skyblock!
Post by: patman96 - November 2nd, 2015, 10:03:06 am

Just so you know the reason why you couldnt post under announcements is because only mods+ can do that. Anyway have fun with the tournament! :D

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - November 2nd, 2015, 3:04:57 pm

I would like to participate for the tournament and note to other people joining just vote once and you can buy 2 eff. 5 shovels from cubetokens!

Post by: Magicov - November 9th, 2015, 7:28:40 am

Thanks for wanting to participate man! but as i said, you MUST have teams of three of I will decline your request. _MD_

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.