SpikeSmasher may be back

SpikeSmasher may be back
Post by: oneofakid - October 30th, 2015, 7:39:35 am

So any old players may remember the horrible SpikeSmasher, who was banned permanently in July for hacking. Well, today at school (yes I know him in real life) he kept asking how to get on to the forums, and that if I didnt tell him how (which I didnt) he would use codes to get back on to the server (more on that later). I personally believe he has already coded his way back on to the server, and Im not specifically going to say the user I think he is.
Now what are codes you may ask? I have no idea, if I ask him if he hacks he just says he doesnt hack and that he uses codes. I have no idea what the porkchop those are but someone needs to ban his IP, because he is surely making a comeback.
One more thing.. A friend of mines base was raided and Spike came up to me at school and said so hows [your friends] base? Sounds like it was stolen from

Re: SpikeSmasher may be back
Post by: SkyrunPvP - October 30th, 2015, 7:56:01 am

Lol 10 yr old coders xD

Post by: Yvetal123 - October 30th, 2015, 9:01:53 am

[quote author=One link=topic=4979.msg26643#msg26643 date=1446205175]
So any old players may remember the horrible SpikeSmasher, who was banned permanently in July for hacking. Well, today at school (yes I know him in real life) he kept asking how to get on to the forums, and that if I didnt tell him how (which I didnt) he would use codes to get back on to the server (more on that later). I personally believe he has already coded his way back on to the server, and Im not specifically going to say The user I think he is.
Now what are codes you may ask? I have no idea, if I ask him if he hacks he just says he doesnt hack and that he uses codes. I have no idea what the porkchop those are but someone needs to ban his IP, because he is surely making a comeback.
One more thing.. A friend of mines base was raided andSpike came up to me at school and said so hows [your friends] base? Sounds like it was stolen from
[/quote] ok he is using codes and I hate to inform you this.. but coding is hacking so yeah he is hacking.

Post by: oneofakid - October 30th, 2015, 3:17:10 pm

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=4979.msg26645#msg26645 date=1446210113]
[quote author=One link=topic=4979.msg26643#msg26643 date=1446205175]
So any old players may remember the horrible SpikeSmasher, who was banned permanently in July for hacking. Well, today at school (yes I know him in real life) he kept asking how to get on to the forums, and that if I didnt tell him how (which I didnt) he would use codes to get back on to the server (more on that later). I personally believe he has already coded his way back on to the server, and Im not specifically going to say The user I think he is.
One more thing.. A friend of mines base was raided and Spike had NO way of knowing about it, yet came up to me at school and said so hows [your friends] base? Sounds like it was stolen from
[/quote] ok he is using codes and I hate to inform you this.. but coding is hacking so yeah he is hacking.
[/quote]
Exactly that was my point.
Just whenever I said he hacked he always denied and always said, laughing, "I dont hack! I use codes!"

Post by: UmbreonFang - October 30th, 2015, 5:16:38 pm

*curses in English AND Spanish* I hate that guy.......

Post by: Peppah - October 30th, 2015, 7:58:10 pm

Nuu Spike cant come back :-; Staff ban hes ip naooooo

Post by: primadxnna - October 30th, 2015, 8:10:16 pm

Oh boy. Prepare, for some deep porkchop!

Post by: BradmasterX - October 31st, 2015, 12:31:06 am

Not again....

Post by: Solurnis - October 31st, 2015, 4:31:04 pm

spike kills diamond noobs and getss op stuff= op guys kill spike get more op stuff= chain reaction good for op dudes :>

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.