The begining of a new age for CubeBuilders

The begining of a new age for CubeBuilders
Post by: SuperNova50 - October 13th, 2015, 12:51:52 pm

We have reached a new age in CubeBuilders history. I am now announcing a non-staff affiliated server wide crew of " Undercover Agents" to help aid staff in catching hackers and greifers. I have noticed that many times during the day staff cannot always be on, and hackers and greifers can get away with their unjust actions. I am calling this " Operation NightShade ". Operation NightShade is looking for expirenced members with keen observation skills, and a knowledge of different hacks and what they do and must be able to identify which hack a person is using.
Requirements:
-Must have been a member for at least a month
-Must be able to identify a hack through observation
-Must have had a donator rank of gold or above
-Must have skype and not be afraid to talk in a group chat
-Must be at least 12 years of age
-You must apply! Do not ask me in-game!
Link to application:
http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,4889.0.html

Re: The begining of a new age for CubeBuilders
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - October 13th, 2015, 5:23:31 pm

Hey SuperNova!

This is a neat idea but in reality, all members are free to message any staff member online or not, in game or on skype/really anywhere and we will try to get online. Even if it is just on minechat, which most of us have to get on when needed if we are not home. Even if you were to spot a hacker you would need to do what any member or Watcher has to do, prove that it happened. prove it with pictures videos etc. It is almost redundant to have a non staff undercover team when if they are on the team or not they can do the same thing.

~Jessie

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.