Halloween Event!!!!

Halloween Event!!!!
Post by: primadxnna - October 6th, 2015, 9:30:01 pm

In creative, I had many helpers with the houses and the whole event! So The date is October 30, and bring your best halloween costume skin there! The time is 5:00 (GMT -5) until 6:00 GMT -5. However, my dad is planning something else that night (MAYBE) and if Im not on that night, the party will be on October 31, 2-4 GMT -5. Also there will be a costume contest and the winner gets to have the pride of being winner! It will be in skin comp format, and there will be 8 participants per round. Hope to see you guys there! ;D

Re: Halloween Event!!!!
Post by: StativeSpencer - October 6th, 2015, 9:32:14 pm

Well I wont be able to come on :(

Post by: UmbreonFang - October 9th, 2015, 10:07:12 am

Ill definitely be there!LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!!*dances then falls on face.*

Post by: Puppylover1115 - October 9th, 2015, 10:58:18 am

I will definately try to come! It sounds super awesome! Thank you for creating such a fun little party! ;D 8)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.