Bye, for a while.

Bye, for a while.
Post by: oneofakid - October 1st, 2015, 7:41:27 pm

Im really sad to say that I am not going to be on CubeBuilders for a long time. I have too many things going on in personal life, and in the order of how important they are, Minecraft would come last. I will continue work with my YouTube channel; right now I am preparing for something big, and I will still check the forums when I wake up and goto sleep. I am really sorry it has to be this way, but I have a lot of issues in school and reality right now, and my schedule is crazy. So I guess I will see you guys, hopefully soon.
And to patman: we need to do our pvp fight once I come back :P
Bai.

Re: Bye, for a while.
Post by: primadxnna - October 1st, 2015, 8:10:51 pm

Bye! Hope everything will be alright!

Post by: MeLoveEevee - October 2nd, 2015, 12:30:46 am

Its like the whole server is leaving. But anyways, hope to play with you again! Ill miss ya! ^_^

Post by: oneofakid - October 4th, 2015, 4:50:27 pm

Some people are saying Im leaving because everyone else is.
Im not.
I have other things to do than CubeBuilders.

Post by: oneofakid - October 6th, 2015, 7:48:56 pm

Only 2 people care... :(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.