Now I'm leaving Permanently.

Now I'm leaving Permanently.
Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 27th, 2015, 6:10:52 pm

BOOYAH thought i was leaving because Akira and Karow were leaving too, but it was because Im going through another family divorce, AND the other stuff on my leave. So for now on, make sure BOOYAH feels the guilt of not being a smart friend for me, k?

Re: Now I'm leaving Permanently.
Post by: primadxnna - September 27th, 2015, 6:13:57 pm

Farewell! Ill miss you much! You were an amazing friend!

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 27th, 2015, 6:14:52 pm

Goodbye :(

Post by: girlsmell - September 27th, 2015, 6:15:14 pm

Bye, Ill miss you so much! I remember when we were in a skype call back then good times!..

Post by: Peppah - September 27th, 2015, 6:32:56 pm

Bye Will, well miss you. :(

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 27th, 2015, 6:40:41 pm

NO WILL WHY BOOYAH WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - September 27th, 2015, 6:48:28 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=4801.msg25597#msg25597 date=1443391852]
BOOYAH thought i was leaving because Akira and Karow were leaving too, but it was because Im going through another family divorce, AND the other stuff on my leave. So for now on, make sure BOOYAH feels the guilt of not being a smart friend for me, k?
[/quote]

You were cussing at him and being extremely rude. Stop playing god damned victim cards.
He banned you because of what you SAID TO HIM so please shut up.[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=4801.msg25603#msg25603 date=1443393641]
NO WILL WHY BOOYAH WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Booyah did what any staff member would do, Will was disrespecting him and calling him very rude things so he banned him.

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 27th, 2015, 6:53:25 pm

Aoh. but Ayumi, if you are feeling depressed, and someone ticks you off, then you would start saying cuss words. My proof: you just did it right now. You may not be depressed but you still said rude things.

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - September 27th, 2015, 6:56:41 pm

[quote author=Yvetal123 link=topic=4801.msg25606#msg25606 date=1443394405]
Aoh. but Ayumi, if you are feeling depressed, and someone ticks you off, then you would start saying cuss words. My proof: you just did it right now. You may not be depressed but you still said rude things.
[/quote]

Yes BUT I dont pull victim cards.

Post by: Amaterasu6k - September 27th, 2015, 7:04:31 pm

Willbob, please learn to not only keep your cool but learn to be respectful also. I banned you BECAUSE of what you said to me. Rather than just yelling at me, explain to me why you are leaving. To start off with I was joking with you and you freak out to easy. This time that you are banned, it will give you time to cool down. I will now lock this topic.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.