Willbob2003's Staff Leave, what a coincidence. :( (I didn't know they would too)

Willbob2003's Staff Leave, what a coincidence. :( (I didn't know they would too)
Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 27th, 2015, 5:52:58 pm

Hello guys! I was gonna quit as well as Karow and Akira, but I didnt know they would quit now as same as me.

I feel that Im not being a effective staff member on CubeBuilders, nor do I deserve my position because I am not 14. Also, I am not respected by some people.

I will also be less active, for I can only play every other week.

I wanna say an extra goodbye to my greatest friend on CubeBuilders: Jennyrocks. I have known her the longest than anyone and she has been a dear friend to me.

Goodbye friends! I will still play everyone now and then btw.

Re: Willbob2003's Staff Leave, what a coincidence. :( (I didn't know they would too)
Post by: StativeSpencer - September 27th, 2015, 6:03:07 pm

Goodbye Willbob

Re: Willbob2003's Staff Leave, what a coincidence. :( (I didn't know they would too)
Post by: StativeSpencer - September 27th, 2015, 6:07:50 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=4800.msg25595#msg25595 date=1443391569]
Booyah was being an idiot and didnt realize i was going thru another family divorce and he thought it was because Karow and Akira were leaving. Now Im banned for defending myself. Goodbye forever CubeBuilders!
[/quote]
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! D:

Wait its only for three days why are you leaving forever

Post by: Karow - September 27th, 2015, 6:56:05 pm

ill miss ya bud, btw i edited my leave to include u alex and katie lmao

Post by: Peppah - September 27th, 2015, 7:02:19 pm

Bye Will :(

Post by: aolla - September 27th, 2015, 8:26:15 pm

bye :( ill miss you

Post by: spookytables - September 27th, 2015, 8:51:06 pm

Bye Bye Will ;-; THE FAN CLUB WILL LIVE ON [sub]See The Pun? No? Okay..[/sub]

Post by: Ferocelion - September 27th, 2015, 8:57:08 pm

Cya Will. You were an amazing friend. Building Willbobia Prison was really fun, I could do that any other time. Your time spent on the sevrer as a friend was really fun. Please make sure to remember all your friends on the server and dont forget any of them. Everyone will be waiting for you, Karow and Akiraff when youll come every time. We will all love and remember you. Thanks for being a good friend.

[move]Goodbye![/move]

-ActualLion/Ferocelion/AwkwardMinou/Catou013
Post by: SuperNova50 - September 27th, 2015, 9:13:32 pm

Hey bud i think you should stay, I mean yeah you dont really have my respect because, well Im older than you but still, good run buddy..

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 27th, 2015, 9:30:11 pm

[quote author=ActualLion link=topic=4800.msg25623#msg25623 date=1443401828]
Cya Will. You were an amazing friend. Building Willbobia Prison was really fun, I could do that any other time. Your time spent on the sevrer as a friend was really fun. Please make sure to remember all your friends on the server and dont forget any of them. Everyone will be waiting for you, Karow and Akiraff when youll come every time. We will all love and remember you. Thanks for being a good friend.

[move]Goodbye![/move]

-ActualLion/Ferocelion/AwkwardMinou/Catou013

[/quote]

Thats you Catou! I thought u left CB forever!
Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.