I BUY YOUR ORES ON SKYBLOCKS !

I BUY YOUR ORES ON SKYBLOCKS !
Post by: AzzaOwns - September 22nd, 2015, 11:50:47 pm

:P guests are allowed to type ./is go azzaowns to get to the shops, i buy all ores for more then you can sell them for at shop so if your a hard core miner i would suggest you get some extra cash by selling your ores too me !!! , atm i buy diamonds for 400, emeralds for 100!!!!!!! thats right double what the warp shop buys them for! i buy iron for 220 and gold for 230 so get on my island and sell me your ores XDDDDDD

Re: I BUY YOUR ORES ON SKYBLOCKS !
Post by: Magicov - September 23rd, 2015, 6:12:05 am

Ill get right on that. lel

Post by: oneofakid - September 23rd, 2015, 6:42:08 am

Man I need to play skyblock again and spend my money here :P

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 23rd, 2015, 7:42:44 am

[quote author=AzzaOwns link=topic=4758.msg25320#msg25320 date=1442980247]
:P guests are allowed to type ./is go azzaowns to get to the shops, i buy all ores for more then you can sell them for at shop so if your a hard core miner i would suggest you get some extra cash by selling your ores too me !!! , atm i buy diamonds for 400, emeralds for 100!!!!!!! thats right double what the warp shop buys them for! i buy iron for 220 and gold for 230 so get on my island and sell me your ores XDDDDDD
[/quote]

Either youre being very caring and helpful, or youre desperate lol

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.