[Important Information] Already noted by staff, but many do not know about this.

[Important Information] Already noted by staff, but many do not know about this.
Post by: SuperNova50 - September 22nd, 2015, 3:13:13 pm

It has come to my attention that people are being griefed telling staff and not getting an answer so they clear their plots and start over. Do Not Clear Your Plot, Staff Will Get Back To You!! If you clear your plot staff cannot use prism on your plot to find out who griefed your plot. If they cannot find out who griefed, then the person who griefed cannot be banned, and they can cause more trouble and do more griefing. So please do not clear your plot when you have been griefed, staff will get back to you, and justice will be served.

~Nova

Re: [Important Information] Already noted by staff, but many do not know about this.
Post by: oneofakid - September 22nd, 2015, 4:16:58 pm

I agree. Staff can see who griefed, clearing your plot will make it worse.

Re: [Important Information] Already noted by staff, but many do not know about this.
Post by: Dooplu - September 22nd, 2015, 7:16:38 pm

Is prism a plugin that lets you see what blocks have been destroyed by what players?

Post by: SuperNova50 - September 23rd, 2015, 12:29:56 am

[quote author=L??d ?f D??s??p link=topic=4753.msg25268#msg25268 date=1442963798]
Is prism a plugin that lets you see what blocks have been destroyed by what players?
[/quote] yes it is.

Post by: AwesomeAgent10 - September 23rd, 2015, 1:28:32 am

Ye I still remember this thing on the signs in creative but i did not get griefed my plot got reset from the reset :P

Post by: Magicov - September 23rd, 2015, 6:11:10 am

I though prism was just the server log, like the coding that shows you who did what or who does what.

Post by: Livetabon - September 23rd, 2015, 8:01:37 pm

prism, the command /pr i is a log of everything everyone has ever done during the week. After a week that information is discarded.

If a player killed a cow on a square, we will know exactly who and when they did.

we can find out who places blocks, who breaks blocks, who uses lava, who //edits something with world edit. We know what lava has destroyed, what water has destroyed ei: redstone, we know who died, who killed, who threw items down, who picked items up, who accessed chests who placed and wrote signs, what signs said before they were broken. We even know your animal names before they are killed. we can see if you burned something, we can even see chat logs via prism and your commands.

those actions are as follows: /pr l a:break a:place a:bucket a:item a:pickup a:access a:kill a:death a:burn a:chat a:command a:teleport etc

if you used an ender pearl we know where with exact coordinates, prism can literally find anything a player can do command wise, and game wise within the server during a full week. Any longer and the log disappears forever.

I hope this clarifies what prism is.

~Liv

Post by: Dooplu - September 23rd, 2015, 9:20:23 pm

O_O after reading that paragraph... My mind is rethinking about what people are able to make in minecraft

Post by: EmsMyEms - September 24th, 2015, 6:23:22 am

Prism is liek the po po. It stalks u

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.