epic_worriors is postion spaming and saying cuss words

epic_worriors is postion spaming and saying cuss words
Post by: CSunLake - September 19th, 2015, 10:56:34 am

please ban him for cussing on ffa and potion spamming >:( I dont like it :(

Re: epic_worriors is postion spaming and saying cuss words
Post by: patman96 - September 19th, 2015, 11:42:41 am

Please post this next time under "Report Abuse" and provide better screenshot evidence because I do not see any potions or cussing in the one you posted. Anyway, someone else has reported this and it has been dealt with. Thank you for reporting!

-Pat

Post by: Tru3ShotXLV - September 20th, 2015, 10:27:06 am

Yes, and I dont see any evidence about me SPECIFICALLY being harassed. Although epic_warriors WAS harassing me yesterday, he stopped after about half-an-hour.

Post by: oneofakid - September 22nd, 2015, 4:29:34 pm

That doesnt even look like its on our server..

Post by: SuperNova50 - September 22nd, 2015, 4:30:55 pm

might wanna add an extra poll saying you need to learn to spell, and also, the only wrong thing he did was spam potions, cussing is allowed.

Post by: patman96 - September 22nd, 2015, 5:21:55 pm

[quote author=SuperNova50 link=topic=4726.msg25231#msg25231 date=1442953855]
might wanna add an extra poll saying you need to learn to spell, and also, the only wrong thing he did was spam potions, cussing is allowed.
[/quote]
Swearing is allowed but not when it means verbally abusing or harrassing other players which is what he did.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.