1.9 Controversy?

1.9 Controversy?
Post by: PaleoPath - September 12th, 2015, 7:18:09 pm

Me and a few friends really disagree with the 1.9 Combat Update that adds ender dragon heads, quivers, new mobs, SO MUCH END LOOT, shields, etc. We think that it basically makes the traditional game some sort of modded adventure game that would be fine to download online... except theyre abandoning the original game so that this can be fulfilled. Do you agree or disagree with us? Post your opinions here!

Re: 1.9 Controversy?
Post by: UmbreonFang - September 12th, 2015, 7:26:20 pm

I totally agree! Ive been thinking about this ever since I heard about the update! Theyre totally leaving the original idea. I thought MineCraft was a game where you just survive on your own (in single player) and build whatever you want. If you want magic and stuff like that, go get nods! Or go play The Legend of Zelda games X3!

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 12th, 2015, 8:21:26 pm

Ikr the only part I like is the new command blocks

Post by: Peppah - September 13th, 2015, 7:11:45 am

Im kind of excited to see the new things :D

Post by: InvalidSession - September 13th, 2015, 1:09:47 pm

Ikr, 1.9 update is probably bigger than 1.8.

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 13th, 2015, 6:15:20 pm

Yeah 1.9 added too many mod type stuff

Post by: StativeSpencer - September 13th, 2015, 6:29:03 pm

[quote author=BladedFury link=topic=4655.msg24519#msg24519 date=1442099889]
Me and a few friends really disagree with the 1.9 Combat Update that adds ender dragon heads, quivers, new mobs, SO MUCH END LOOT, shields, etc. We think that it basically makes the traditional game some sort of modded adventure game that would be fine to download online... except theyre abandoning the original game so that this can be fulfilled. Do you agree or disagree with us? Post your opinions here!
[/quote]
Quivers arent actually being added

Post by: InvalidSession - September 13th, 2015, 6:52:37 pm

[quote author=Natsu-San link=topic=4655.msg24639#msg24639 date=1442183343]
[quote author=BladedFury link=topic=4655.msg24519#msg24519 date=1442099889]
[/quote]
Quivers arent actually being added
[/quote]
He probably means Tipped Arrows and Spectral Arrows

Post by: PaleoPath - September 13th, 2015, 8:15:46 pm

Well actually before they were thinking about adding quivers, but I just looked into it and they had taken them out of the snap shots. I mean, out of all the good things in the new update a quiver would be one of them in my opinion. But, yes, they also are adding potion effect arrows as well.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.