Are the forums dying?

Are the forums dying?
Post by: MNM1O1 - December 21st, 2016, 9:10:24 am

The title says it all, the forums are insanely non-active and only tend to have a new topic every month or so, it's probably because of the fading community which I wish I could help with more then I already am. It's a little sad considering how lively the forums once were, is the skype group more active then the forums are? Or is there barely anything going on in Cubebuilders anymore?

I hope that one day a few of us could possibly become a youtuber with a somewhat abundant fanbase that could get the community back on it's feet, but alas, I do not know if that talent is among us, what do you think?

Are the forums dying?
Post by: EmsMyEms - December 21st, 2016, 5:42:59 pm

The forums is quite inactive, but I feel like the new year will be a fresh start for the server. We've gone through rough times this year, so hopefully next year will be better!

Are the forums dying?
Post by: MNM1O1 - December 21st, 2016, 7:29:05 pm

[quote=KawaiiHawaii_]The forums is quite inactive, but I feel like the new year will be a fresh start for the server. We've gone through rough times this year, so hopefully next year will be better![/quote]

I hope for the best as well xP
It'd be really sad if this server couldn't make a comeback, but I have faith that it will.

Are the forums dying?
Post by: androosu - December 21st, 2016, 11:25:27 pm

[quote=MNM1O1][quote=KawaiiHawaii_]The forums is quite inactive, but I feel like the new year will be a fresh start for the server. We've gone through rough times this year, so hopefully next year will be better![/quote]

I hope for the best as well xP
It'd be really sad if this server couldn't make a comeback, but I have faith that it will.[/quote]

A while ago a lot of people left because the community was very bad or something like that. It was pretty dumb because people left saying the most stupid stuff ever like "People are bullying others" but that is life. The forums will probably be better like KawaiiHawaii said after the new year. Or at least we hope :3

Re:Are the forums dying?
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - December 22nd, 2016, 6:55:51 pm

AGreed

Are the forums dying?
Post by: Poptartsislove - April 15th, 2017, 8:41:29 pm

Yes.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.