ActualSpace Found on server Caught him with a new name.

ActualSpace Found on server Caught him with a new name.
Post by: flagrocker - December 27th, 2015, 6:19:23 am

so what i have done is i was looking around and this new guy who seemed familier by the name of ExquisiteGlaceon. i looked onto his On-Time and guess who he is? he is ActualSpace! i made a video with full prove of my theory. https://youtu.be/iPYLfR1vmII

Re: ActualSpace Found on server Caught him with a new name.
Post by: Peppah - December 27th, 2015, 7:34:26 am

It really is him! :o Theres a website where you can check the most recent username of someone and I typed in ActualSpace and it said that ExquisiteGlaceon was his most recent username.

Post by: SuperNova50 - December 27th, 2015, 8:43:59 am

damn!
I always figured he would do something like this....

Post by: Ferocelion - December 27th, 2015, 10:14:23 am

Btw guys, he still comes on the server here. If you didnt know, when he talks in chat, you can just hover over his name in the chat and it says previous username or something like that. Just letting you know, because a lot of people already know that his name is ExquisiteGlaceon (idk his name). Also, dont you guys ever go on any other servers? It must get boring sometimes, or if youre with friends you obviously play on other servers because some people dont actually like this server for some reasons. Just letting you guys know, everyone has their free time.

-Fero

Post by: androosu - December 27th, 2015, 10:36:15 am

He only came on bc we were Skyping, and we started talking about a player.. I said the player was online so he came to see that player. Thats why he was online. Another time he was online, bc Booyah needed to talk to him.

Post by: oneofakid - December 27th, 2015, 12:42:26 pm

ExcuisiteGlaceon is his YouTube name.

Post by: androosu - December 27th, 2015, 12:45:56 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=5234.msg27924#msg27924 date=1451238146]
ExcuisiteGlaceon is his YouTube name.
[/quote]

And his new IGN

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.