SKYBLOCK USERS: Beat Grief!

SKYBLOCK USERS: Beat Grief!
Post by: darthgremlin1701 - August 27th, 2015, 1:15:24 pm

Hey all DG here.....

After speaking with Livebaton I have come up with a way to help stop griefing and also give a bit of "insurance" to island owners. I give you:

DARTHGREMLINS ESCROW SERVICE!!!

Ok so this is how it works:

1) Island owner decides if escrow is needed incase of damage to IS etc
2) Owner Decides on a "insurance price" that the person joining will need to pay upfront (Example: 64 emeralds)
3) Once agreed owner contacts DG and Escrow chest is set up (Secured)
4) DG takes the emeralds and informs owner of payment made.

So now I hold the emeralds. if anything happens and is noted such as griefing then the island owber ONLY cab request for escrow to be released to them as payment.

The fee for the service is payable on retrival of escrow and is 16 Emeralds/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will also possibly offer a secure bankbox where I will hold items and notes on a monthly basis on an agreed price pending on what is being stored.

Hope everyone likes the idea and as always just holla if suggestions or questions.

DarthGremlin

Re: SKYBLOCK USERS: Beat Grief!
Post by: AzzaOwns - August 29th, 2015, 7:12:25 am

plus say I finders fee of 10% for you ;)

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 2nd, 2015, 5:45:25 pm

Neat!

But I dont understand store stock ._.

Post by: paintcr - September 3rd, 2015, 6:43:35 pm

I dont understand how this benefits the server, sorry. :-\

[font=arial black]I dont approve.[/font]

Post by: SuperNova50 - September 15th, 2015, 12:22:15 pm

Hey darth I need this, I was griefed the other day so yeah, it was small and it didnt really bug me, but I just want piece of mind

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.