Should I apply for watcher again?

Should I apply for watcher again?
Post by: Magicov - August 17th, 2015, 8:13:49 pm

Hey guys! Its me _MagicDog_. Ive experienced staff before a few months or years back (all a blur now.) But I would like to know if you guys out there think I should do it again. I dont know how to make that voting list so please just reply with a friendly "yes" or "nah" Cya online!

Re: Should I apply for watcher again?
Post by: StativeSpencer - August 17th, 2015, 8:30:55 pm

Uhm your to young to apply

Post by: spookytables - August 17th, 2015, 8:37:47 pm

You Need To Be 14 And Up To Apply

Post by: patman96 - August 17th, 2015, 8:45:31 pm

Guys magic dog said he was staff on here before. Plus we have plenty of staff who are underaged. Magicdog, I encourage you to apply for staff if you really want to! Whatever decision you decide to make we support you and wish you the best of luck!

-Pat

Post by: spookytables - August 17th, 2015, 8:49:46 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=4383.msg22957#msg22957 date=1439858731]
Guys magic dog said he was staff on here before. Plus we have plenty of staff who are underaged. Magicdog, I encourage you to apply for staff if you really want to! Whatever decision you decide to make we support you and wish you the best of luck!

-Pat
[/quote] SAID, Plus Ive Been On For 1 + Years And He Was Never Staff

Post by: Akiraff - August 17th, 2015, 9:23:30 pm

Question stated: Should I apply for staff?

There are expectations for every staff member, and due to competition the higher staff team ensures two key factors about being a staff: "time" and "efficiency". We have a busy schedule, and tend to have professional discussions when dealing with huge problems. If you are planning to apply for staff, be very considerate:

- Duties to be done by deadline
- Ensure your up-to-date with announcements
- Ensure your up-to-date with staff members
- Ensure to communicate with staff members

And an on-going list, meaning that if you are willing to dedicate a portion amount of your life towards CubeBuilders.

That is my answer that I will give to you, be very considerate because this is your second time. And the staff team is not generous with second chances.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.