im sad

im sad
Post by: SuperNova50 - August 17th, 2015, 6:51:26 pm

So as many of you know i recently had my birthday, but it was terrible, i celebrated my birthday by myself and i didnt get a card or a gift at all, I know i sound like a charity case but Im reaching out to the cubeuilders community to cheer me up, i only wanted one gift this year and it was to get an emerald rank to last me 3 months so, I know I seem like Im begging, and in a way i am, i just want to get the one and only gift i wanted and got this year. Thanks for the support guys. :(

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.