Excessive Spamming

Excessive Spamming
Post by: EmsMyEms - November 16th, 2016, 3:16:30 pm

I have recently noticed that a TON of people are spamming. Seriously, I've given 32+ punishments for it in the past WEEK. Spamming is defined as four to five characters or more. I've seen alot of situtations where a player is trying to get someone's attention. Do not spam chat getting their attention. For example, "H A W A I I" or "HAWAIIIIIIIIIII". Other players want to participate in chat without your excessive spamming. This doesn't mean you can spam them through PM, people have complained to me about that, but as a helper I can't do much. If you end up getting muted, please do NOT bypass your mute. It will result in a ban.

~ KawaiiHawaii_ aka Ramen

Excessive Spamming
Post by: Jerio - November 16th, 2016, 8:54:05 pm

Yes, there has been a lot if spamming recently. To the community: If anyone is caught spamming, a warning will be issued and then a 15 minute mute, and then more if needed. Also, spamming in personal message won't be tolerated either.

Hawaii's definition of spam is good, but sending multiple short comsecutive messages or letter gibberish such as "wjchdhfjrjfncns" is considered to be spam as well.

Let's take a break from spamming, please.

Jer20
Admin

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.