Application for my skyblock island

Application for my skyblock island
Post by: Magicov - August 14th, 2015, 3:42:59 pm

Hello, my name is magicdog. I have had lots of people ask to join my skyblock island, and Ive felt bad not letting them. But i need to know if i can trust them not to prank, steal, or even betray me totally. all i want in this application is the following:

1: your skill level 1/10 (honest opinion)

2: Your skyblock history (if you have done anything bad in the past)

3: amount of bans/mutes youve had (10+ means no joining)

4: what you are able to do (Ex: redstone pro)

5: (Optional) Other (Im a friend of Mudkips)

6: can you get along with other island members

thats all. please answer all of these. no personal info required. Cya there! (To teleport, type /is go _MagicDog_ :D

Re: Application for my skyblock island
Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - August 14th, 2015, 9:35:03 pm

1: your skill level 1/10 (honest opinion) 6/10

2: Your skyblock history (if you have done anything bad in the past) none. I dont do anything to harm others in any way

3: amount of bans/mutes youve had (10+ means no joining) 0

4: what you are able to do (Ex: redstone pro) I like to mine & I am an acceptional builder

5: (Optional) Other (Im a friend of Mudkips)

6: can you get along with other island members? Of course! I never have done anything to harm others on the cubebuilders server and try to stop any arguments i see!

thats all. please answer all of these. no personal info required. Cya there!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - August 14th, 2015, 9:46:15 pm

1. 5/10

2. No bad history

3. Ive had 5 bans but they were all done while joking around in Skype, I think 4-5 mutes.

I like collecting things and making money :D

5. Not really nothing to put here :P

6. Yep sure I can :D

NOTE:
I might be inactive for a few months, but hopefully soon Ill be able to play on a regular basis! :))
Post by: primadxnna - August 14th, 2015, 10:01:38 pm

1: your skill level 1/10 (honest opinion) probably 4-5/10

2: Your skyblock history (if you have done anything bad in the past) No not at all

3: amount of bans/mutes youve had (10+ means no joining) 0 only 1 warning

4: what you are able to do (Ex: redstone pro) Build! And make rooms.

5: (Optional) Other (Im a friend of Mudkips) Im awesome!

6: can you get along with other island members Depends if they do something bad to me, otherwise yes!

Post by: Magicov - August 15th, 2015, 6:25:12 am

DaRetroGamer and Luna you two will be added once I can connect to the server. Febreeze you did not answer question 6 so there for I cannot add you until you answer. And Daretro, you could of put that NOTE in other. it wont affect your app, Im just saying. And Luna, what is your in-game username? SYS!

Post by: primadxnna - August 15th, 2015, 8:19:59 am

[quote author=_MagicDog_ link=topic=4329.msg22724#msg22724 date=1439634312]
DaRetroGamer and Luna you two will be added once I can connect to the server. Febreeze you did not answer question 6 so there for I cannot add you until you answer. And Daretro, you could of put that NOTE in other. it wont affect your app, Im just saying. And Luna, what is your in-game username? SYS!
[/quote]

Lunar_Fox

Post by: Magicov - August 15th, 2015, 3:53:58 pm

Thank you. you have been added. :D Also Febreeze you are added aswell. :D

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - August 16th, 2015, 10:47:18 am

Febreeze you did not answer question 6 so there for I cannot add you until you answer.
[/quote]
i modified my post
P.S: I made this app on my IPhone

Post by: vvanqu1sh - August 19th, 2015, 10:39:34 am

[/quote]Oh yea sorry xD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.