becca1st banned for no reason!

becca1st banned for no reason!
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - August 8th, 2015, 1:51:34 pm

why is becca1st banned?!?!?! she wasnt even getting NEAR the portal! Ik for sure because I am her brother and her laptop is right next to my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: becca1st banned for no reason!
Post by: oneofakid - August 8th, 2015, 2:36:32 pm

Staff told her to stop joining creative because she was crashing it and she failed to listen

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - August 9th, 2015, 5:31:42 pm

she only joined acouple of times -.-

Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 9th, 2015, 6:19:11 pm

You see, I was there and she joined like 20 times! We kepy saying stop and she said "Ban me, idc!" So she wanted to be banned apparently. Case closed.

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - August 10th, 2015, 7:13:54 pm

I was watching her she only joined like 4 times -.-

Post by: patman96 - August 10th, 2015, 7:20:28 pm

It doesnt matter how many times she joined. If staff told her to stop and she knowingly disobeyed, that is considered bug abuse which is an offence punishable by ban. Her punishment time is up, therefore, no further discussion is needed. Please lock this topic.

-Pat

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.