Should I Apply For Staff?

Should I Apply For Staff?
Post by: LightningLegend - August 7th, 2015, 12:21:07 am

This was on my mind since someone told me to apply. Yes I have been here since what 2013 and know it pretty well but Im just not sure of me being a part of the staff crew like everyone taking me as a watcher it just feels weird for me after being on this server for 1+ year as a normal player

Re: Should I be staff
Post by: patman96 - August 7th, 2015, 12:26:39 am

You can if you want to! If you feel that you should do it then I encourage you to! Just a suggestion; I would wait a little bit. There are so many staff applications still pending and I would wait until they are all (or almost all) caught up!

Re: Should I be staff
Post by: LightningLegend - August 7th, 2015, 12:30:12 am

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=4240.msg22185#msg22185 date=1438921599]
You can if you want to! If you feel that you should do it then I encourage you to! Just a suggestion; I would wait a little bit. There are so many staff applications still pending and I would wait until they are all (or almost all) caught up!
[/quote]
Thanks for the feedback and yeah never noticed there was so many staff apps coming in just noticed until you said so

Re: Should I be staff?
Post by: Oaad - August 7th, 2015, 5:34:39 am

If you feel like you want to help out the server then why not apply for staff? I remember the first time I applied for staff, I really didnt know anyone on the server since I was still pretty new. Although it may feel weird to apply for staff at first, you totally wont regret it. The staff team is incredibly nice and friendly. We interact with each other and make one another feel like family. I would totally recommend you to apply. Who knows, you might get accepted! ;)

Best of Luck,
-Noob

Post by: LightningLegend - August 7th, 2015, 5:46:39 am

[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4240.msg22184#msg22184 date=1438921267]
This was on my mind since someone told me to apply. Yes I have been here since what 2013 and know it pretty well but Im just not sure of me being a part of the staff crew like everyone taking me as a watcher it just feels weird for me after being on this server for 1+ year as a normal player
[/quote]
Thx Obama for the feedback Im pushed even more to become staff I might do it in a couple of days tho cuz school starts and stuff I have to get my stuff (Books, Pencils, Eraser, blah)
P.S your still the president for now

Re: Should I Apply For Staff?
Post by: KissMeImIrish - August 7th, 2015, 6:22:12 pm

Follow your heart, dont let anyone tell you to do something! Do what you want to do, be yourself! Dont always take suggestions from others! Do you think you can?

Post by: MNM1O1 - August 10th, 2015, 5:40:02 pm

[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4240.msg22189#msg22189 date=1438940799]
[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4240.msg22184#msg22184 date=1438921267]
[/quote]
Thx Obama for the feedback Im pushed even more to become staff I might do it in a couple of days tho cuz school starts and stuff I have to get my stuff (Books, Pencils, Eraser, blah)
P.S your still the president for now
[/quote]

I hope ya make it! If you never try you never know, the more help the better, whether it be as a member or a staff ^-^

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.