Offline Time...

Offline Time...
Post by: Vaeva - October 18th, 2016, 3:41:45 am

Hello everyone, I'm ComradeIriosus. Sadly I will not be active for a while due to some things coming up that I did not suspect at all. I might pop up here and there but might be inactive ALOT. My Grandma (this past week) had open heart surgery and is very weak at the moment. So for now I will be helping her until further noticed, I have no clue how long it will be nor how active I can be. Remember to stay cheerful CubeBuilder people! I estimate my time of being offline will be a 5-9 weeks. If not sooner or later, again I will pop up here and there to say hello and answer questions for any members.
Best of luck to my Grandma and hope she can get to feeling better! :cry:

~[Helper] ComradeIriosus

Offline Time...
Post by: primadxnna - October 18th, 2016, 3:59:35 pm

Other staff members can find this post and approve, but if you can come online once in a while, that is fine. Also a helper,
~Luna

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.