A server build team and other ideas.

Post by: GalacticCosmos - October 15th, 2016, 2:52:00 pm

1. Building team

Noticing the decline of players recently, as well as getting fresh server spawns, I have had a small brainstorming session. CubeBuilders could do with a build team, or something similar. The way it would work is a client would pay money for a project to be created, example: a central server spawn. Some of the money recieved would go to server advertisement funds and the rest would be put towards new servers and sustaining the existing servers.

It would also give cubebuilders a brilliant reputation, attracting more players, and builders, which also means more donations will be brought in, though the process would most likely be a very slow one, taking months to take effect.

2. Prison server

Another idea I had was launching a prison server. My reason to sugggest this is that from what I've seen, prison servers are very popular and it should gather more players if it is advertised.

3. Voting system

My third and last idea for now, is a voting system. This would make CubeBuilders more noticable on the map. And giving rewards such as 250 cubetokens or 12 hour worldedit. also making a new server icon would be more effective than just the face of the mascot in my opinion.

Please tell me your thoughts on these ideas and thank you for taking the time to read them.

~ Craig

Post by: EmsMyEms - October 15th, 2016, 5:16:50 pm

Next time you post something like this, please put it under the "suggestions" category! ;D other tham that I think prison is a good idea, but it may be hard to do (Ive had past experience with setting up prison and it wasnt easy!).

Re:A server build team and other ideas.
Post by: Dooplu - November 19th, 2016, 12:52:41 am

Brilliant

Re:A server build team and other ideas.
Post by: NekoTiffy - November 21st, 2016, 4:21:06 pm

Voteing
i like the idea, but the only problem with the voteing for 12h worldedit and such items that are put in ranks already may affect on people buying the ranks, but if there was a voteing plugin it would have to be a very small chance to actualy get something really valuable, (worldedit for example) it would be a good idea tho to conclude the vote plugin into the minigames, possibly in factions, personalspace, and skyblock for special events but having a voteing everyday would decrease people on to getting ranks.

The builder team I do enjoy the thought of it but thinking of it a putting it together is more difficult than it seems, If this comes into place within those few months I will be writing some names down who may be a good idea to have part of that build team IF it will be made and IF the Owner agrees to the idea.

The Prison idea, is a nice one and i agree that it is hard to set up but alot more people will be joining, negative side to that is having the prison part of the server. If its set up there would need to be more staff to watch over new parts of the server, and old ones. another negative: places in the prison need to be built and build teams do cost money. (this is why i agreed to the build team for this server{not so sure about the money part tho for each build}) AND ONE OTHER NEGATIVE: since prison servers are popular now-a-days it would attract some "weaker" Hackers to "test" the servers limits but non-the-less it would indeed attract more players.
seeing more than 108 players on again (that was two years ago) would be a big step for Cubebuilders once again.

thats all i have to say about your ideas Mind,

~Tiffy ^-^

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.